Thursday, December 01, 2005

no pain no gain?

You are heading to the post office to buy some stamps and drop off some letters/packages.



After half an hour inside that place, you're finally done. As you are walking back to your car, you notice something flapping on the ground. So out of curiousity, you go closer to check it out and you see this



First thing that comes to your mind is
a) Yippee, today is my lucky day. More for me.
or
b) The $ ain't mine. Just leave it!
or
c) It's a setup by one of those reality shows. Not gonna fall for it.
or
d) Inform the post office management about this $.
or
e) If I keep it, I'll somehow eventually lose that same amount of $.
or
f) Use the $ to buy 2 Tall Starbucks Coffee Frappuccino for friends. Money for a good cause, so I am clean!!!

7 Comments:

At Thursday, December 01, 2005 10:10:00 AM, Blogger Winn said...

I wont keep it. probably give it to someone else - the post office mgmt or someone who needs the money.

 
At Thursday, December 01, 2005 1:37:00 PM, Blogger day-dreamer said...

I might choose either (b) or (f).

(f) more likely.

How dishonest of me, ha ha!

 
At Thursday, December 01, 2005 4:46:00 PM, Blogger Tibbar de Gniw said...

It depends on the amount of money, really... ; )

 
At Thursday, December 01, 2005 10:20:00 PM, Blogger Eternity said...

so what did you do?

 
At Friday, December 02, 2005 7:03:00 AM, Blogger humblewarrior said...

winn - Really? You would?

day-dreamer - Dishonest? Not when you spend that $ on your friends. *wink wink

tibbar de gniw - Just exactly how much are we looking at?

eternity - Picked the $ up and sped off...:B

 
At Friday, December 09, 2005 10:39:00 PM, Blogger Chen said...

I'll choose option (b) ~ just leave it.. :)

 
At Sunday, February 26, 2006 2:27:00 PM, Blogger WY said...

None of the above.... :)

z) I will pick it up, spend on it by giving it to those in need.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home