Friday, December 02, 2005

Come join the fun!

Global Live Chat(GLC) is on at 11pm tonite(12/2). Anyone who is interested can email/IM me at humblewarrior@gmail.com or onehumblewarrior@yahoo.com .

FAQ
What is GLC?
One solid hour of live chat(instant messaging or email) with me and other bloggers. I can't tell you exactly how many people will show up, but I can guarantee you that I'll be there.

Can I join?
This event is absolutely open to everyone.

What to bring?
Bring whatever you want (jokes, tears, advice, complains,comments, stories, questions, problems etc.)

What do I need?
Google Talk or Yahoo Messenger ID


So come join the fun and see you all later!


GLC Countdown

7 Comments:

At Friday, December 02, 2005 11:42:00 AM, Blogger Winn said...

i cant make it tonite.
dont have internet access at home anyway. :(

have fun and b merry people:)

 
At Friday, December 02, 2005 1:49:00 PM, Blogger day-dreamer said...

What? I don't have Google Talk nor Yahoo Messenger.

Would it be okay if I chat with you using Gmail? That is, if I can make it tonight.

 
At Saturday, December 03, 2005 12:07:00 AM, Blogger humblewarrior said...

winn- We'll have lots of fun :P . Hope to see you next round!

day-dreamer- Email or IM. It's fine by me.

 
At Saturday, December 03, 2005 6:29:00 AM, Blogger Furkids In Hong Kong said...

Man, I'm late again aren't I? :(

Btw, 11pm which time?

Grrr, I'm so mad at myself for missing out.

 
At Saturday, December 03, 2005 6:54:00 AM, Blogger humblewarrior said...

furkids - Don't be mad. I'll let you guys know about the next GLC soon. Have a great weekend!

 
At Monday, December 05, 2005 12:00:00 AM, Blogger Gina said...

Wah.. you sound like a celebrity now. he he he.

 
At Tuesday, December 06, 2005 7:57:00 AM, Blogger humblewarrior said...

Gina - Me? Celebrity? Hahaha...very funny :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home