Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Turkey day weekend

Hey, I am baccccck! Thank you all for stopping by my blog and leaving encouraging comments.

Well, Thanksgiving day came and flew past. Had plenty of turkey (some still in my stomach due to leftovers), wide variety of foods(out of my system ummm... I believe 24 hours ago :P ) , and fun over the past 4 days. And, the weather was just absolutely wonderful, in the 80's (24-27C). Some people thought that it was a little too warm for late November but not me. It was just perfect weather for driving from one place to another to visit friends. Oh yes, I also went running after the ball with a bunch of football fanatics for about an hour and 45 mins and that was yesterday.

As I'm typing this post, I am bundled up to 3 layers. I kid you not! It has been a cold day and it's going to be even colder tonight(down to -2C). Can't do nothing except to brave the brutal cold *sigh*. I guess I'm going out to collect some firewood once I am done here.

One last thing, back by popular demand(hahaha), I am considering doing a few more sessions of "Global Live Chat"(probably once per week Asia night time) all the way to Christmas. I promise I'll plan it better this time :)


It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
With the kids jingle belling
And everyone telling you "Be of good cheer"
It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
It's the hap -happiest season of all
With those holiday greetings and gay happy meetings
When friends come to call
It's the hap - happiest season of all ...

6 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 29, 2005 12:25:00 PM, Blogger Chinyi said...

Great to see you again, it seems like you had a wonderful holiday.
I like the idea: Global live chat, how come I never think of it?! Be sure to tell me the time!

 
At Tuesday, November 29, 2005 6:23:00 PM, Blogger day-dreamer said...

Nice holiday you had, I'm so envious!

Anyway, glad you are considering another rerun of "Global Live Chat" and better still, the time to suit us Asians. Be sure to inform me! (do leave me a message at my chatterbox)

And oh, one way to make it a greater success. Blog about it about one week in advance, if you can manage! =)

 
At Tuesday, November 29, 2005 10:00:00 PM, Blogger kukukucinta said...

did u gain weight after eating much turkey? ;p

 
At Wednesday, November 30, 2005 6:23:00 AM, Blogger Furkids In Hong Kong said...

Welcome back and good to know you're fine - though possibly a little fed up with turkey by now. :)

Global live chat? Count me in! Eagerly await your schedule.

Take care.

 
At Wednesday, November 30, 2005 8:26:00 AM, Blogger humblewarrior said...

chinyi- Indeed, my weekend was great!!! Come join GLC this Friday if you can, at least I can practice my German with you, LOL

day-dreamer - Hang in there! You'll soon get your fun.

kukukucinta - Ouch, I probably put on 2-5lbs. Turkey alone, I am looking at 3 lbs..hahaha

furkids - I am glad to be back. And yes, I'm done eating turkey for now.:D .


ALL, GLC is this Friday 12/2 11pm Hong Kong time. RSVP is NOT needed :B

 
At Monday, December 01, 2008 1:40:00 PM, Blogger Cristina said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Kaylee

http://www.thinkpadonline.info

 

Post a Comment

<< Home