Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Pardon, madame

I accidentally "witnessed" the following incident over the weekend when I was out shopping for a dark green wool sweater. You can call me whatever names you want, I just didn't do anything about it because

a) she was a stranger(so don't know how she would react to the news and she would probably think that I am a pervert or something)
AND
b) i didn't want to embarrass her (sometimes some occurrences in life are better left untold. Let her discover it later...say when she is home :P)

Just exactly what am I talking about? Here it goes...
Imagine you are shopping in a local mall. As you are busy searching for the things you want, you suddenly notice a stranger's zipper that's wide open. Would you say something?

9 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 15, 2005 9:19:00 AM, Blogger Yuen Li said...

I've done that (told people) a few times... Usually try to whisper to them.

 
At Tuesday, November 15, 2005 10:25:00 AM, Blogger Chen QQ said...

sue her , that could be a sexual harrassment case, though a bit weak. =)

 
At Tuesday, November 15, 2005 12:37:00 PM, Blogger Winn said...

tell her.. coz ppl tells me too...hahaha

 
At Tuesday, November 15, 2005 2:25:00 PM, Blogger Tibbar de Gniw said...

Maybe try to whisper, but it depends on the time ad place...

 
At Tuesday, November 15, 2005 10:17:00 PM, Blogger kukukucinta said...

i've encountered such situations a few times! it depended on who is with me, if let's say my guy friend is with me, i will ask my guy friend to pass the message! if not, i'll just whisper to him, telling his fly is undone!

 
At Wednesday, November 16, 2005 8:08:00 AM, Blogger humblewarrior said...

Ok, seems like 4 out of 5 of you are good samaritans except for chen qq. LOL

 
At Thursday, November 17, 2005 3:28:00 AM, Blogger Furkids In Hong Kong said...

I always tell the person as inconspicuously as possible, but lately I get Mark or Cream to tell them for me - they do it by sniffing the area. :D

Take care!

 
At Thursday, November 17, 2005 9:30:00 PM, Blogger Eternity said...

i think i wouldn't risk saying anything too. normal human behaviour?

 
At Thursday, November 17, 2005 11:51:00 PM, Blogger day-dreamer said...

I'll break it to her gently. Done it before. Just walk right up to her, and whisper, "Err... 你走光了!"

=D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home