Friday, November 04, 2005

not in the eye of the beholder...

Do people repeatedly peek or stare at you when you are out at the mall, school, work etc? And often you just know that there's nothing wrong with you. You walk like a fine gentleman/lady, dress appropriately, hair is nicely done, not shouting on your cellphone, and of course you have got no BO that can be detected miles away. You think and think and think why... why do people stare at you?

Forget about asking your psychic friends or seeking professional medical help. Turn to newborn babies. Yes, they'll be able to "help" and here's how and why .

So, if babies prefer your face over someone else's, good for you. If they look at you and start crying, tough luck =)

6 Comments:

At Thursday, November 03, 2005 10:37:00 AM, Blogger Winn said...

interesting!!

but all in all, i still think 'staring' is rude . I dont understand why asians like to STARE at people.think it's part of the culture!mo

except for japs. Japs dont bother to stare !! so cool!

but ok la , I wld stare at pretty gals sometimes ( coz i m not japs:P)

 
At Thursday, November 03, 2005 7:34:00 PM, Blogger Cynthia said...

Oh! I realise that.. ppl always stare or look at me for a reason that I wouldnt ever know. who cares? Im so get use to it already. Wahahah

 
At Thursday, November 03, 2005 8:07:00 PM, Blogger Chen said...

If someone stare at me, I will stare at him/her back.. :D Then, they will stop the act :P

 
At Friday, November 04, 2005 4:32:00 AM, Blogger Life Feel said...

strangers stare at me very friendly ever since I do love meditation consistantly.

 
At Friday, November 04, 2005 7:53:00 AM, Blogger humblewarrior said...

Winn,cynthia,chen,life -
The feeling of being stared at is:
a)impolite(I hate it, stop it will ya)
b)great (the more the better..make me feel good)

 
At Friday, November 04, 2005 2:32:00 PM, Blogger Furkids In Hong Kong said...

My goodness, my human must be extremely ugly. Everytime a baby sees him they usually cry. :D

Regarding staring, most annoying is when someone stares at you ..... while you're eating.

Take care!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home