Wednesday, November 09, 2005

My homework

Well well well, I was tagged by the hardworking Dreamer on the day before Halloween. I actually wanted to write the whole thing up over the past weekend but just didn't have the time. So in order to drop the guilt, I have finally decided to put aside all the important things and write it now. Here are my real AND illusory answers. :P

Seven things I plan to do before I die...
* Find the rest of my 6 lookalikes
* See that my blog goes IPO
* Experience futuristic teletransporting ala Star-Trek
* Make sure that humblewarrior becomes a legend blogger
* Climb Mount Everest
* Walk in the REAL winter wonderland
* Perform open surgery on the knee

Seven things that I can do...
* Channel-flipping (flipping 30 channels in 10 seconds)
* Skydiving without opening the chute
* Outrun Thumper the Rabbit
* Sleep with one eye wide open (spooooooky)
* Drive around town ignoring all traffic rules
* Move both my ears with my mind
* No bathing for a full week

Seven celebrity crushes
None

Seven current/recent books
* Made in America - Sam Walton
* Fast Food Nation - Eric Schlosser
* The Purpose Driven Life - Rick Warren
* One Billion Customers : Lessons from the Front Lines of Doing Business in China - James McGregor
* The Dollar Crisis - Richard Duncan
* When God is Silent - Charles Swindoll
* Newsweek - Nov 7

Seven favourite foods
* Korean bulgogi
* German gulasch
* Chinese food (buffet style)
* Tiramisu cheesecake
* Liquor filled chocolates =)
* Celery with peanut butter
* Anything with cinnamon on it

Seven random facts about me
* My nickname is Dude!
* I've got six toes on one side of my foot.(hahaha, not giving it away)
* I once appeared as a guest on Jerry Springer Show.
* Was a 2nd lieutenant with the Air Force for a very short period of time
* Years ago persuaded a cat named Oscar to come down from the tree
* I see things perfectly without my glasses
* I am getting older everyday

Seven poeple I want to tag
Who wants to be tagged? Any takers?

13 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 08, 2005 2:07:00 PM, Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

Blog go IPO? Need an underwriter? ;)

hahaha

 
At Tuesday, November 08, 2005 2:30:00 PM, Blogger humblewarrior said...

Spinnee - Sure! Do you wanna take the job? I can't promise good pay but at least you'll be treated fairly. =)

 
At Tuesday, November 08, 2005 5:37:00 PM, Blogger kukukucinta said...

i once heard that people who can sleep with their eyes open are actually geniuses.... u must be a very smart warrior!

 
At Tuesday, November 08, 2005 9:56:00 PM, Blogger Winn said...

Skydiving without opening the chute??
Hmmm....suiciding??:)hahahah

 
At Wednesday, November 09, 2005 12:06:00 AM, Blogger Furkids In Hong Kong said...

No bathing for a week? Hey, you're my favourite kind of human!!!!

Arf!

Mark

 
At Wednesday, November 09, 2005 12:14:00 AM, Blogger Cynthia said...

eH.. I also kena "taged" by Chen.. but she said I can do it after exam.. phew~! You know what, i hope ppl will slowly slowly not remembering it... =P I am a slacker. ekekeke

 
At Wednesday, November 09, 2005 2:20:00 AM, Blogger day-dreamer said...

Well, good to see that you've done your "homework". Ha ha! Since everything's in sevens, let me, the one who tagged you post the 7th comment. =)

Hmm... sleep with on eye closed? Cool! Can you teach me how to do that? Too late. Won't be needing this "technique" in the near future - don't have to attend sleep-inducing classes for at least a few months. And yeah, I LOVE liquor-filled chocs too! Yummy...

Celery with peanut butter?? Eww...

 
At Wednesday, November 09, 2005 10:20:00 AM, Blogger Chinyi said...

Hmmm...
That's interesting.
I know you better than before.

 
At Wednesday, November 09, 2005 10:59:00 AM, Blogger Chen QQ said...

I am wondering what are you wearing glasses for? like earrings or necklace to girls, or to make yourself look well educated (no offense, in China, people alawys think you as well educated if you wear glasses.)?

 
At Wednesday, November 09, 2005 12:56:00 PM, Blogger glutton rabbit said...

Warrior,
You sleep with one eye open and you have 6 toes on one foot? Sorry to say this but doesn't really sound like human-loh... is it true or you're just kidding us?

 
At Thursday, November 10, 2005 8:35:00 AM, Blogger humblewarrior said...

Hey all, like I mentioned in my post, some were facts and some were not...LOL

 
At Friday, November 11, 2005 12:18:00 AM, Blogger Gina said...

Jerry Springer?? Ha ha!

You will be famous, Dude!! Really famous!

 
At Thursday, November 24, 2005 9:20:00 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

I accepted the tag!
thefascinatedeye.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home