Wednesday, November 02, 2005

how so?

Last weekend was alright. Just couldn't believe that the weather was so pleasant(high in the low 80s). Did the usual stuff and also met with friends. Also experienced some "incidents" if you will and wanted to sum them up.

1. Cars in the next lane do not go faster. So, stay in mine own lane.
2. Traffic lights are always red when I'm in hurry.
3. When I don't need something, that something is always around. But
when I need it, it is nowhere to be found.

As always, 1st day of the month is time to do a little advertising... So if you see this dude please let me know =) .

6 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 01, 2005 8:03:00 PM, Blogger kukukucinta said...

it's just like when i am running late, the bus nvr arrive on time!

 
At Wednesday, November 02, 2005 3:11:00 AM, Blogger day-dreamer said...

I found myself agreeing tremendously to facts number two and three. Really. Things always seem to go against us at the wrong time.

Oh yeah. I saw "this dude" before! Right here.

And by the way, please visit my blog. Have a little something for you. Click here to find out more. =)

 
At Wednesday, November 02, 2005 3:12:00 AM, Blogger Cynthia said...

eh.. when i clicked the link.. your face look like an old friend of mine from Msia, Pei Luun. anyway.. life is always like that, whenever i have the energy to study, i dun study.. whenever i have no mood and no energy.. is the time for exam. how sad??

 
At Wednesday, November 02, 2005 3:15:00 AM, Blogger Furkids In Hong Kong said...

Hey, number three for me too all the time!

Take care!

 
At Wednesday, November 02, 2005 8:36:00 AM, Blogger humblewarrior said...

Kukukucinta, cynthia , Mark and Cream - So you all have experienced that too huh? I wonder how can we explain it.

day-dreamer - I thought you saw one of my lookalikes...sigh =P . Great, I have been tagged. Will work on it ASAP(probably by this weekend,hahaha)

 
At Thursday, November 03, 2005 8:12:00 PM, Blogger Chen said...

Hahhaha.. Your number (3) is somehow very true... :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home