Wednesday, November 30, 2005

GLC is on...

Ok, I've got a lot of tiny bones to pick today. Kinda behind schedule on maaaannnyyy things(including reading my favorite blogs)after the long weekend. Hopefully things will get better by tomorrow.

Anyway, after much thoughtful consideration, I've decided to begin the 1st of a 4-part(even better than Lord of the Rings trilogy haha minus the dough) Global Live Chat sessions on 12/2. Since we'll be wrapping this year up in about 32 days, I want to take some time "off" to "meet" up with worldwide fellow bloggers before the famous Times Square New Year's Eve ball drops :P . So mark your calender and hope to see everyone on 12/2.

Countdown to GLC... for more info, please refer to sidebar

5 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 30, 2005 11:05:00 AM, Blogger Winn said...

i like your idea of GLC very much!

Ouch!i m not sure if i can make it on 2/12! Chatting with you people online would be so so so much fun.

Hope you guys will have a good time . dont miss me :p

sob sob..dont miss me :P

 
At Wednesday, November 30, 2005 5:42:00 PM, Blogger day-dreamer said...

Erm... I ask your kindness to tell me exactly, the Malaysian time and date of the GLC please. I'm not good at converting! Thanks!

 
At Wednesday, November 30, 2005 10:15:00 PM, Blogger Chinyi said...

Oh, is that american timezone? I'm also not good at converting. >.<

 
At Thursday, December 01, 2005 8:07:00 AM, Blogger humblewarrior said...

winn - we'll definately miss you. Hope that you can join us if possible :D

day-dreamer & Chinyi - I have put up a digital clock on the sidebar. Please go by that clock and the GLC is 12/2/05 11pm . Hope to see you all there!

 
At Thursday, December 01, 2005 1:59:00 PM, Blogger day-dreamer said...

Thanks for the clock. It indicates the right time for the GLC right? Hope I can make it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home