Wednesday, October 05, 2005

my R foot & R hand

Allright , humans can't do everything sometimes even simple stuff. Is this a fair statement? Well read the following and see what you can do(only for people who are sober please...). I tried it many times and just couldn't get it right. I wonder whether this has something to do men or women, you know the theory of how male and female brains are wired differently etc or there's actually someone out there who can do it right. Try it out and let me know!

Source: Not mine!!!!
How Smart is Your Right Foot?

This is so funny that it will boggle your mind. And you will keep trying at least 50 more times to see if you can outsmart your foot, but you can't.

1)While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.
2. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand.

Your foot will change direction. I told you so .....And there's nothing you can do about it .
Make sure you pass this on to your friends...they won't be able to believe it either!!

9 Comments:

At Wednesday, October 05, 2005 9:34:00 AM, Blogger Sam I Am said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Wednesday, October 05, 2005 9:42:00 AM, Blogger Sam I Am said...

You got that right .Humblewarrior.
I enjoy saying that.I have a pretty smart right foot .Okey, it wont's to go the other way. So am I
thinking with my left side of my brain. Or is this like patting your head while you rub your tummie at the same time .Sam I am

 
At Wednesday, October 05, 2005 10:01:00 PM, Blogger Chen said...

Hahaha.. yeah I tried this before.. something like a year ago, the result : no need to say out loh.. kakaka....

 
At Thursday, October 06, 2005 6:59:00 AM, Blogger humblewarrior said...

sam i am - so you are the abnormal one, lol! try your L foot & L hand and see...

chen - you did this test a year ago. Perhaps you can do it right this time a year later maybe?

 
At Friday, October 07, 2005 1:24:00 AM, Blogger Chen said...

humble warrior,
I know what is the outcome lah..
so no need to try back :P
Impossible lah ;)

 
At Saturday, October 08, 2005 1:32:00 PM, Blogger fishtail said...

Amazing! Wonder what is the 'connection', if any.

 
At Sunday, October 09, 2005 10:57:00 PM, Blogger Kurakat said...

Wah seh! Really.. I can't do it man! =)

 
At Tuesday, October 11, 2005 6:33:00 AM, Blogger humblewarrior said...

fishtail - I have no idea. I just know that i can't do it right.

kurakat79 - don't worry, you are normal. :P

 
At Thursday, October 13, 2005 12:47:00 PM, Blogger once_in_a_life_time said...

:O how come i can do it?? Is this an indication that i have attitude or behaviour problem or my thinking style is in a weird manner?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home