Saturday, October 01, 2005

May I offer you a gum?

Great! The weekend is finally here.Will definately treasure the coming 48 hours and not waste them on something silly and meaningless. Har har har, so I say..

Anyway , I was out with some friends (not best buddies) this evening and boy oh boy, I tell you... one of them had such bad breath that could instantly kill a bunch of elephants. I wanted to offer him a piece of gum but I was afraid I would seriously offend him. So what did I do? I held my breath while he talked! Would you do the same? I tried to control the conversation by talking more.... but still, there were moments he had to intercept and boy did I hold my breath like an olympic swimmer!
Any suggestions for what other things I could have done?

2 Comments:

At Sunday, October 09, 2005 11:01:00 PM, Blogger Kurakat said...

I have encountered this b4. What happen is this...

One of my friends is sitting beside me in a church service. Just by opening his mouth a bare little bit (without talking), the pungent odor comes. I almost feel like punching someone.

What I did is this. I wrote on a piece of paper "Pls close your mouth, k?" or something lie that. He did so immediately and I suffer no more for the remaining of the service.

Dunno if this is helpful or not. Hee

 
At Tuesday, October 11, 2005 6:30:00 AM, Blogger humblewarrior said...

Man, you were so polite. You did it in writing. Say, that guy was not your pastor's child, right?hahaha! kidding!! Thanks for sharing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home