Monday, September 26, 2005

A whopping 40C!

so Rita came and gone....was supposed to bring rain but we didn't even get a drop! Hit record high todays... played football in this blasted heat too!

So are lookalikes suppose to meet? I haven't met one that look like me. And what happens if we do? Will we instantly click? If we count blood relatives, well I don't look like my brothers at all. Plus I am a good mix between my dad and mum...so what does that make me?

Emotionalistic! Where's this Vincent? Let' see if we really look alike!

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, September 27, 2005 10:43:00 PM, Blogger chizuru77 said...

Hi! I think I had my lookalike at college. I used to bump into many people saying hi to me so friendly and asking me if I am coming today? I even didn't know where I was expected to come. I think my lookalike had simlar problems being greeted my friends. I wish I could have seen her before I graduate. See you, Chizuru

 
At Wednesday, September 28, 2005 12:56:00 PM, Blogger humblewarrior said...

So do you plan to search for your lookalikes?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home