Saturday, September 24, 2005

still nothing on day 2

Howdy! To those who left me comments( + or - ), thanks a bunch! I really appreciate you spending the time to drop me a line or two or three..! I am sure that with your help, I will soon find my "buddies". You know, it's like the movie "Saving Private Ryan"(exclude all gore and gruesome scenes please), it takes a squad to locate one guy. Of course in my case, we are talking about 6 more anywhere on this earth.

Oh yeah, I know my blog looks darnnnn simple. Give me some time and I work on it WHEN I have extra minutes to spare. Other than that I have got nothing else to share or complain about, HINT HINT HINT it's FRIDAY. So do keep me posted if you guys spot anything. Dark clouds are coming, I better get ready.

4 Comments:

At Saturday, September 24, 2005 9:55:00 PM, Blogger eLAnee said...

Better bring in your clothes, the dark clouds care here!

 
At Sunday, September 25, 2005 2:28:00 AM, Blogger dahliahh said...

thanks for giving a shit on my blog. haha. great weathers rock!

 
At Sunday, September 25, 2005 5:31:00 AM, Blogger Jocelyn said...

Hey, thanks for dropping by. Hope you manage to find someone who looks like you.

 
At Sunday, September 25, 2005 10:01:00 PM, Blogger GhOsT said...

Wanna borrow an umbrella?? I have many on my blog......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home